A custom retreat expert will assist you through the planning + operational process from start to finish.
Did you know that if you are selling a retreat in Ontario, you must to be certified with the Travel Industry Council of Ontario (TICO) in order to accept payment from your clients? Don't worry, we are.
Being TICO certified means that when you work with us your clients will be afforded certain consumer protections, and you'll avoid serious fines . Learn more about these protections.
We will take care of the details, so that you can run your business and focus on giving your private group an epic experience.
. . .
Once you have all of your details in place, we will help you:
1) Contact the property
2) Book and confirm your dates
3) Assist with retreat pricing (determining your costs, and making sure you don't lose money!)
4) Consultation on how to position and market your trip to your customers
5) We will build you a landing page, and design custom marketing materials for print and digital. (+$150)
. . .
- Facilitate all communication between host and property
- Assist with all activity + transport reservations
- Source local professionals (i.e. yoga instructors)
-Assistance with designing tour itinerary, including organizing custom add-on packages for your clients to choose from
- Assist with all customer service inquiries
. . .
Don't see an Origin Travels itinerary that suits your vision? OT Planning - the custom retreat arm of Origin Travels - will help you every step of the way.
Let us know what you need, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Retreats can achieve huge benefits for your business. They allow leaders to imagine pathways to future growth. They address difficult questions. They facilitate open feedback among employees and managers. And they provide opportunities to plan, debate, forge new relationships, reach a consensus, align around a vision and -- gasp -- allow people to have a bit of fun. - Entrepreneur.com
Get access to member pricing by joining the collective.
Plus, be first to hear about new trips + learn super cool travel tips for getting off-the-beaten-path.